HYVIA Communications Director
HYVIA will offer a wide range of fuel cell-powered light commercial vehicles by the end of 2021:
– Renault Master Van H2-TECH – a large van for transporting goods and packages, with 12m3 of cargo volume and a range of up to 500km.
– Renault Master Chassis Cab H2-TECH – a large van for transporting larger freight, with 19m3 of cargo volume and a range of approximately 250km.
– Renault Master Citybus H2-TECH – for transporting up to 15 people, with a range of about 300km.
HYVIA builds on the expertise of Plug Power, a global leader of hydrogen solutions with over 20 years of experience in fuel cells and electrolyzers, and a network of more than 100 refuelling stations that dispense over 40 tons of hydrogen every day.
HYVIA will offer electrolysis solutions, mobile storage stations and, by late 2021, hydrogen refuelling stations assembled in Flins, France. The hydrogen refuelling stations will be available to rent or purchase and are guaranteed to be simple and safe to use.
HYVIA draws on the expertise of Renault Group, European leader of electric LCVs with 40% market share, and pioneer of hydrogen LCVs since 2014.
HYVIA will offer a range of three fuel cell powered LCVs by the end of the year, an offer complementary to battery electric vehicles.
Renault Master Van H2-TECH is a large van that is best suited for the transport of goods, with a range of up to 500km and a cargo volume of 12m3.
Renault Master Chassis Cab H2-TECH is a large van with even more cargo space (19m3) and a range of 250km.
Renault Master Citybus H2-TECH is an urban minibus that can carry up to 15 passengers, ideal for businesses, municipalities and local public services, with a range of 300km.
These vehicles are built on a Dual Power architecture: powered by both electrical and hydrogen-based energy. The vehicles have a range up to 500km: 100km from electrical power, the rest from hydrogen. They are equipped with a 33kWh battery, a 30kW fuel cell, and tanks containing between 3-7kg of hydrogen, depending on the version.
HYVIA offers leasing and maintenance solutions for all its customers’ needs on both the vehicles and hydrogen solutions and leverages the entire Renault network, one of largest throughout Europe.
HYVIA is based in France:
– Villiers Saint-Frédéric – Head Office and R&D: a dedicated team has started assessing the requirements for large-scale mounting of fuel cells, all within the Renault Group’s centre for LCV engineering and development.
– Flins – Process, Manufacturing, and Logistics: work and assessments for the assembly of fuel cells and hydrogen refueling stations are accelerating with sales expected to start by late 2021.
– Batilly – Production of Renault Master: the Renault Group factory in Batilly manufactures Renault Master for HYVIA.
– Gretz Amainvilliers – PVI (Renault Vehicle Innovation): this subsidiary of Renault Group since 2017, continues the electrification for Renault Master and steps up its capacity to further integrate fuel cell technology. PVI also produces 27 tonne hydrogen-powered trucks.
*When driving, neither CO2 nor other regulated air pollutants, in accordance with the WLTP certification
HYVIA Communications Director
HYVIA: official partner of the Formula 1 Grand Prix de France
Hannover Messe 2022: HYVIA presents Renault Master Van H2-TECH
HYVIA back to Hyvolution with Renault Master Chassis Cab H2-TECH