HYVIA Communication Director
– From July 22 to 24, on the Circuit Paul Ricard in Le Castellet, the Alpine A522 will proudly display the logo of HYVIA, a joint venture between Renault Group and Plug dedicated to hydrogen mobility.
– This partnership embodies the strong links between Renault Group, BWT Alpine F1 Team and Plug as well as their common investment in high-end technology and the transition to low-carbon mobility, with a major anchorage in France.
– This is a first step towards a future collaboration between HYVIA and BWT Alpine F1 Team for its logistic needs. HYVIA provides professionals with a range of 3 Renault Master H2-TECH (Van, Chassis Cab and City Bus).
– On July 22, David Holderbach, CEO HYVIA, will participate in the conference “Fueling the future with hydrogen” and speak about the challenges of hydrogen mobility with major actors of the H2 sector.
– Through this event, HYVIA, Renault Group, BWT Alpine F1 Team, Plug and the Grand Prix de France reinforce their commitment to sustainable mobility.
Hannover Messe 2022: HYVIA presents Renault Master Van H2-TECH
HYVIA back to Hyvolution with Renault Master Chassis Cab H2-TECH
HYVIA exhibits Renault Master Van H2-TECH at World Hydrogen 2022 in Rotterdam, Netherlands