HYVIA Communication Director
At the Hyvolution 2023 exhibition, HYVIA and HYSETCO announce that they are joining forces to accelerate the development of hydrogen mobility for light commercial vehicles.
– The improvement of the customer experience of HYVIA light commercial vehicles users in the public H2 charging stations of the HYSETCO network.
– The study of an integrated offer of HYVIA commercial vehicles to be proposed by HYSETCO, including the vehicle, the associated services, and the supply of hydrogen.
– Complementary services proposed by HYSETCO for HYVIA light commercial vehicle customers.
– HYVIA’s support for the development of HYSETCO’s network of public H2 stations.
– HYVIA, a joint venture dedicated to hydrogen mobility, offers an ecosystem of solutions including a range of H2 light commercial vehicles (van, minibus, chassis cab) and private H2 refueling stations for its professional customers.
– HYSETCO, the leading company in light hydrogen mobility in France, develops and operates public H2 charging stations and offers integrated solutions to facilitate access to hydrogen mobility for professionals.