HYVIA Communication Director
At the Hyvolution 2023 exhibition, HYVIA and HYSETCO announce that they are joining forces to accelerate the development of hydrogen mobility for light commercial vehicles.
– The improvement of the customer experience of HYVIA light commercial vehicles users in the public H2 charging stations of the HYSETCO network.
– The study of an integrated offer of HYVIA commercial vehicles to be proposed by HYSETCO, including the vehicle, the associated services, and the supply of hydrogen.
– Complementary services proposed by HYSETCO for HYVIA light commercial vehicle customers.
– HYVIA’s support for the development of HYSETCO’s network of public H2 stations.
– HYVIA, a joint venture dedicated to hydrogen mobility, offers an ecosystem of solutions including a range of H2 light commercial vehicles (van, minibus, chassis cab) and private H2 refueling stations for its professional customers.
– HYSETCO, the leading company in light hydrogen mobility in France, develops and operates public H2 charging stations and offers integrated solutions to facilitate access to hydrogen mobility for professionals.
Communiqué de presse30.01.2023
HYVIA participates in Hyvolution Exhibition & Energy Observer village: a total commitment to the hydrogen ecosystem
Communiqué de presse24.10.2022
After Paris, HYVIA presents Renault Master Van H2-TECH in Brussels during the european hydrogen week